BBC Good Food Show
Datadial were drafted in to help coordinate the BBC Good Food Show's online marketing campaign. Particlularly this involved building awareness via Facebook and Twitter campaigns which were linked in with their websites.
Whilst their internal staff did much of the day to day work Datadial advised on the best way to set up the campaign and on different strategies for engaging the online audience. We also advised on usabilty aspects of the Good Food show's website which were affecting people's abiltiy to buy tickets.
More case studies...
- Facebook app and Social media campaign » The Eden Project
- Social Media Marketing Campaign » Luv Me Buddies
- Awareness campaign via social media » Gumtree
- CMS + E-commerce + Market place for silver dealers and auction houses » My Family Silver
- Social media and traffic building strategy » Virgin
- Social media drives 12,000+ visitors » Taylor Herring PR