We include this case study as it highlights the problems faced when sites are poorly constructed with no regard to how it will perform in search engines. Before starting our SEO campaign we had to advise the client to total rebuild of the core of the website so that there was some logic to the structure and landing pages for users arriving on the site from search engines.
The site is now as search engine friendly as it can be within the confines of its Joomla content management system: another argument against off the shelf software!
More case studies...
- CMS + SEO - 110% search friendly redesign » Baltic Travel
- CMS for Bicycle Tour Company » Bike About Europe
- SEO for Travel Company » Shakti Himalaya
- Social media and traffic building strategy » Virgin
- SEO for Ski Transfer business » Peak Transfer
- Design and CMS for Exclusive Travel company » NoteWorthy Events
What we do for Cape Portfolios
Online/Digital marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click Management and Link Building & Guest Posting
Just to touch base with you briefly, I have been very impressed with Lindy who has been very helpful and proactive in our dealings so far, setting up our Adwords accounts and following up regularly with myself and Camara our web developers.
Simon Kneel, Director, Cape Portfolios