Cox & Kings
Cox & Kings asked us to review their website and to assess its usability and search engine friendliness. Although they have an in house online marketing team Cox and Kings also appreciate that they cannot know everything.
We spent two days reviewing their site and spending time at their offices to learn more about how they use their website and unearthed a plethora of things to improve in order to make the site more accessbile to search engines and to improve conversion rates.
We call this service our "Expert Friend Service" and is a no obligation consultancy service.
More case studies...
- CMS + SEO - 110% search friendly redesign » Baltic Travel
- Social media and traffic building strategy » Virgin
- CMS for Bicycle Tour Company » Bike About Europe
- SEO for Villa Rental Company » Cape Portfolios
- SEO for Ski Transfer business » Peak Transfer
- SEO for Travel Company » Shakti Himalaya
What we do for Cox & Kings
Matt worked on this project.
The session was really helpful. I really like the way Matt addressed the search optimization, design and other structural issues on Cox and Kings' website. I would definitely recommend this service to others.
Anuja Bhagat, Online Marketing Executive, Cox & Kings