Responsive or not Responsive? It's not an easy choicse and every site is different.
This case study is in here to illustrate a point. We receive many briefs asking for mobile friendly, or responsive designs. Here I want to make the case that in some circumstances a desktop version of a website is just as good if not better than the responsive version.
Compare this desktop version of our Datadial site by clicking the link below with the desktop version on your mobile.
Personally, I prefer the desktop version as it gives a quicker overview of the site's content. Ultimately, it's a personal choice and every site has different requirements.
There are many different options for preparing your site for mobile access and usage including development of Apps. Please call us to discuss the options.
More case studies...
- Simple website design for Hammersmith agency » Ocicat
- iOS and Android App for World leader in online testing » Pearson / UKCAT
- SEO and PPC for Gap Partnership » The Gap Partnership
- CMS, SEO -for Training Company » Phoenix Training
- Visual Data- wordpress build » Visual Data
- Responsive Wordpress Website » Moisture Reduction Systems