Design911 - Mobile
Separate mobile version or responsive? Which way to go?
This case study work is separated out from the main Design911 case study to help illustrate the options available when considering a mobile version of your website.
In this instance the site is hosted on a sub folder (similar to sub domain) and is auto detected by mobile devices which will display the appropriate version of the site.
There are many different options for preparing your site for mobile access and usage including responsive design and development of native Apps.
Please call us to discuss the options.
More case studies...
- E-commerce with 10,000 products with A/B testing » Design 911
- E-commerce for car spare parts - 150,000 products » Prestige Perfomance Centre
- iOS and Android App for World leader in online testing » Pearson / UKCAT
- Consultancy and Word Press build for UK's funniest website » The Poke
- Responsive design for our own website » Datadial