Marvic are renowned for their high quality fabrics and their prestigious client list. They needed a site that would reflect their heritage but also bring them into the 21st Century.
We resisted allowing them a site similar to so many old fashioned companies and pressed for a fresher, open design that looked forward rather than backwards.
The CMS is relatively simple. The site has multiple methods for accessing fabrics from usage and by fabric type to fabric style and pattern. There is also a versatile search function as well as superb zoom function. All in all a nice little job which hopefully paves the way for more online activity from Marvic who hitherto have relied on old style business methods, and there's nothing wrong in that either but now they have both!
More case studies...
- CMS for fabrics and textiles » Linwood Fabrics
- CMS + E-commerce + Market place for silver dealers and auction houses » My Family Silver
- Brochure site for Currie Storage » Currie Storage
- Email marketing » Etoile Home
- SEO for Floor Mats » Coba Europe
- A significant redesign within limited budget » The London Garden Company