Marvic are renowned for their high quality fabrics and their prestigious client list. They needed a site that would reflect their heritage but also bring them into the 21st Century.
We resisted allowing them a site similar to so many old fashioned companies and pressed for a fresher, open design that looked forward rather than backwards.
The CMS is relatively simple. The site has multiple methods for accessing fabrics from usage and by fabric type to fabric style and pattern. There is also a versatile search function as well as superb zoom function. All in all a nice little job which hopefully paves the way for more online activity from Marvic who hitherto have relied on old style business methods, and there's nothing wrong in that either but now they have both!
More case studies...
- CMS + SEO for Furniture business » Tom Faulkner
- A significant redesign within limited budget » The London Garden Company
- SEO for book review and sales site » Lovereading
- Brochure site for Currie Storage » Currie Storage
- SEO for Floor Mats » Coba Europe
- Keeping in touch simply with email newsletters » The Quilt Room