Apparently in Germany there are about 5,000 anaerobic digesters installed on farms and other properties. In the UK there are about 100. So we have a lot of catching up to do!
Nethy Energy are set to redress the balance and can provide advice on how to capitalise on all that waste that our animals and rubbish produces.
We designed the site from with illustrations provided by Richard Hutchinson (pls ask us for details). The site is also being promoted via a PPC campaign.
More case studies...
- Home page A/B test - 24.8% increase in conversion » Dowce
- Conversions rise to 50% on launch of new design » Conference Genie
- Complex call centre and order processing » Turtlemat
- re:fine group - wordpress build » refine group
- Elegant design sets the right mood » Cocoon
- Responsive wordpress website » City Poems