Prospero World already had a website but, to put it mildly, it was a mess. We redesigned it and focused the design on the requirements of the type of users who Prospero wanted to attract to the site.
Prospero is an organisation that researches how and where other charities spend their money and how effective it is. Would be philanthropists can then use this information as a guide when choosing which charties to support.
More case studies...
- Bespoke membership and news service for charities » LMSC Online
- Facebook app and Social media campaign » The Eden Project
- Bespoke membership and news service for charities » The Charities' Property Association
- Family Friends Charity Free web design » Family Friends
- Simple website design for Hammersmith agency » Ocicat
- Web design - A lot of hot air » Nethy Energy