Content Marketing Strategy
Are you the "go to" resource for your industry?
If so, then users will visit, revisit, pass on, refer, and link to your websiite. You build trust, brand, links (and therefore Google ranking), more traffic, and sales.
To achieve this "status" you need a content strategy that enables you to communicate as experts. So instead of continuously pitching to your customers you are educating and helping. They in turn do the selling for you.
Some say that if you are not Content Marketing then you are not Marketing. And it's true: if you cannot show a greater knowledge and authority than your competitors then you just end up being an also ran. If you can create content that solve users’ problems, provide useful information and answer their questions then you will attract links.
See how the writing of well research articles has helped the traffic to our own website.
What does this mean for you? It means you need to have high quality content being added to your website which people want to link to.
We call this a CONTENT STRATEGY and it's something you need to be doing.
Can we help big you up? Call us
- CMS + E-commerce + Market place for silver dealers and auction houses » My Family Silver
- Social media and traffic building strategy » Virgin
- Awareness campaign via social media » Gumtree
- CMS + SEO - 110% search friendly redesign » Baltic Travel
- SEO and PPC for Gap Partnership » The Gap Partnership
- Cult Wines - Wine Investment » Cult Wines