Link Building aka Guest Posting aka HARD WORK has changed.
You probably know by now that Google values inbound links to your website.
But how do you get people to link to your site?
To cut a long story short Google now only values links from high quality content from high quality sites.
What does this mean for you?
It means you need to be reaching out to other online resources and getting your content posted. This builds exposure as well as links.
All our online marketing activities such as content creation, infographic creation, online PR, , outreach, social media marketing and reputation management is then geared towards building quality links to your site.
The video below also to explain a bit about guest posting / content strategies
Should we link up? Let's get together »
- Conversions rise to 50% on launch of new design » Conference Genie
- SEO for Linen Company » Volga Linen
- Social media drives 12,000+ visitors » Taylor Herring PR
- SEO for GCSE help Guides » York Notes
- SEO for Villa Rental Company » Cape Portfolios
- SEO for Travel Company » Shakti Himalaya