How a muddled online strategy can lead to rising costs and lack of sales.
So you've got a nice website. You’ve sent out a few emails. You’ve written the odd blog post. And you've set up a Twitter page. But somehow you're still not being inundated with sales calls. What gives?
If you're not getting the results you want, our consultants can take a look at your current online strategy and activity and let you know what you need to do to reach your goals and maximise your investments.
We'll give your site a thorough review and compare our findings against industry standards and your main competitors. Each site is different but principally we investigate the various ways to improve customer acquisition, reward loyalty and save on internal administration.
We'll then provide you with a well structured and costed project plan to enable you to meet your objectives. That's the good bit.
All our consultants have a minimum of five years’ experience in advising clients how to grow their businesses online. (So they know what they're talking about.).
We are also silver members of and frequent contributors to E-consultancy the leading UK forum for all things web
Want to work with us? Let's talk »
- Design and CMS for Mango PR » Mango PR
- CMS - Hot Potato! UK food brand grows online » Bannisters' Farm
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter campaigns » BBC Good Food Show
- Website Consultancy for Travel Company » Cox & Kings
- Redesign of Charity website » Prospero World
- Consultancy and Word Press build for UK's funniest website » The Poke