What do a memorable party and a successful website have in common? Great hosting.
Your emails and your website are so vital for a business that when they ‘go down’ it feels like you’ve been cut off from civilisation. To avoid the ‘are we back up yet?’ panic, it’s essential your hosting is as secure and resilient as possible.
We are the only web company to provide all this as standard
As part of our corporate hosting service we use servers which are properly maintained and monitored, and don’t get overloaded. Since we started in 1998 we have maintained 99.99% server uptime with no unscheduled downtime of more than 5 minutes. We’re pretty proud of that.
Our hosting services include:
- Realtime onsite backup of client data
- Realtime offsite backups
- Mirrored Servers
- Load balanced servers
- Uptime monitoring of individual pages on site
- Dedicated memory pool for each website preventing one site from disrupting any other sites running on the same server
- POP3 email if required with spam filtering
- Support of Code and allocation of resources to fix issues
Other related hosting services include
- Virtual dedicated hosting
- Remote backup
- Virus and spam protection
- Domain registration
We have been members of Nominet, The UK Domain registrar since 1998.
Where do we do it?
All our corporate hosting work is carried out in-house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not outsource our work. We are a team of about 15, geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.