Digital/Online PR Account Manager required to work in Digital Agency on Beauty and Travel Clients as well as B2B.
We are looking to recruit an experienced PR Manager to work on promoting our travel, beauty and ecommerce clients.
If you have a Print PR background and want to get more into Digital PR then this is the job for you. If you are already fluent in Digital PR with regards link building and or contacting influencers then please apply!
You will be working alongside one other person in the Digital PR team in order to secure high quality online placements. Ideally you will have 2 years + experience.
You will be account managing clients and planning client’s link building strategy which will be PR/Content led. This includes client-facing, pitching and expectation management. You will be working with a number of exciting brands in a mix of sectors including travel, e-commerce and beauty.
- Day to day liaison with clients
- Securing high quality content placements on top publishers sites and blogs
- Participate in idea generation and developing Digital PR strategies for clients
- Create yourself or curate content production where appropriate
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Compiling client reports each month
- Demonstrate evidence of placing press stories
- Good digital contacts
- Minimum 2 years of working in a public relations related role
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Management experience helpful but not essential.
Please apply via our contact form