Facebook Marketing Agency in London
With more than 1.7 billion people using it every month, your audience is on Facebook, and whether you’re a B2C or B2B company, our team can help work with you to find the right target audience for your business and deliver great ads.
Why advertise on Facebook?
A common misconception is that Facebook advertising is simply promoted Facebook statuses which achieve nothing but a few extra likes, however long gone are those days! There is a wide range of formats and capabilities to advertise to your audience on Facebook, from video content right the way through to in-platform lead forms.
How Datadial can help
Whether you’re promoting an event or product launch, looking to increase sales or lead generation, or simply wanting to spread awareness of your brand, Datadial can create a Facebook campaign specifically tailored to your business goals.
No minimum budgets
Unlike other agencies we do not set a minimum spend for advertising so whether its £200 or £20,000 we’ll use your budget effectively to execute the right campaign for your business.
An array of targeting capabilities at your disposal:
- Target users based on a particular demographic, interests and even behaviours.
- Remarket your email database and create ‘Lookalike Audiences’ to target users similar to your customers
- Remarket users who visited your website but didn’t convert.
Use Facebook advertising to drive users:
- To your website
- To your store
- To download your app
- To your event
- To fill out their details
How do my Ads look in Facebook?
- Single Image – Make a statement with a single dynamic image and text.
- Carousel- Advertise a range of images and text in a single advert each with bespoke landing pages
- Video – Use video content to convey your business message.
Example of single image advertising, known as “photo ad” in Facebook parlance, used for brand awareness, product promotion
Example of Carousel Ad, used to advertise multiple products/services, send people to different landing pages, brand awareness
What we offer
- Strategic campaign implementation and audience identification
- Creation of copy and imagery.
- Set up and daily optimisation.
- ROI reporting.
Where do we do it?
All our Digital PR work is carried out in house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not out source our work. We are a team of about 15 people geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.