This role will take someone highly commercial, consultative, driven and personable.
You’ll hit the ground running, not afraid to pick up the phone from day one.
Ideally you’ll have worked as a commercial Account Manager or Business Development Manager within an agency / creative / marketing or similar environment, will be outgoing and passionate and demonstrate a good understanding of the SME market and how it operates.
This isn’t a hard-fast sales role. Quite the opposite in fact. It’s about nurturing relationships, knowing how to sell a marketing or design service and how to manage your accounts effectively to keep clients happy and on board.
You will be selling all Datadial’s services including SEO, Design, Development, Email marketing and PPC so previous experience and knowledge of these disciplines is essential especially SEO and Development.
- Ensuring the Marketing plan is organised and delivered
- Sending monthly emails
- Contribute to company blog, creative award entries and other marketing activities as required
- Assist in the organising of Datadial masterclasses etc
- Outbound calling qualified leads
- Maintaining and expanding database of prospects.
- Building relationships with decision makers in target verticals
- Build and develop relationships in order to raise the profile of the sales and marketing department.
- Identify and nurture high priority leads that are not yet ready to engage with sales
- Determine if prospects meet qualification criteria
- Development of proposals alongside relevant department
- Direct and manage creative element of any new business pitches and participate in presentations to existing or potential clients
- Provide high level direction for work for new clients and ensure work is completed to brief
- Receive new instructions and suggest improvements to existing websites and campaigns.
- Ensure tasks are completed to specification and to standard
- Manage budget and schedule for assigned projects
Expert understanding of digital media and the related technologies, including CMS, E-commerce software, PPC, SEO, CRO
Experience using Adestra email marketing software would be a bonus
Intelligent, presentable, likeable, conscientious, interesting.
What you can expect:
A dynamic organisation where all departments work very closely with the common goal of producing outstanding ROI for clients.
An opportunity to influence your own earning potential with a competitive basic salary and generous commission structure.
An environment that will provide all the necessary support you require to be successful whilst enjoying the freedom and autonomy to develop your client relationships.
This is a new role at Datadial and whilst you will be assisted by our existing marketing and lead generation activities you will largely be working on your own initiative to develop your own body of contacts and to convert into new business.
Datadial were established in 1998 and is a well established Web design and online marketing agency.
Contact [email protected] with your CV and Covering letter.
No agencies please, Really, No agencies.