Certified Magento specialists
Commissioning a well-designed, e-commerce website on a platform like Magento will enhance your customers experience, hold down maintenance costs and enhance profits.
We have been developing Magento e-commerce websites for 10 years.
We employ Certified Magento specialists
Support for Magento 1 is ending in June 2020. Now is the time to upgrade to Magento 2
Support for Magento 1
Support for Magento 1 is due to be stopped by Magento in June 2019. Magento will continue to support Magento 1 but will not develop any further functionality and, of course plug in developers are now only interested in developing for Magento 2. Security for Magento 1 can also no longer be assured. So there is a strong argument for moving to Magento 2.
Our Magento experience
At Datadial we continue to support Magento 1 sites but new development work is now in Magento 2.0 +. See below for just some examples of our Magento work:
We have undertaken complex integrations with EPOS, Epicor, ticketing, inventory and payment systems.
Advantages of Magento 2 development
There are many enhancements in Magento 2, not to mention a much better user experience in the back end and much faster front end.
- It is feature rich with a lot of functionality already built in – so much of the hard work is already done.
- It is very SEO friendly and can easily integrate with your back office systems and major payment providers.
- Magento can handle virtual products as well as actual products just as well.
- Any bespoke functionality that you need include can be built in on request.
- You can run all of your sites from one platform which is great for larger companies. This is particularly great for multi-lingual Magento sites and multi-branded e-commerce stores (where different sites share the same inventory)
- Magento also links in easily with inventory management tools such as Linnworks, Orderwise, Cyrane
- The community edition of Magento is free.