Magento E-commerce Development
We are pleased to offer a Magento E-commerce development. Magento’s open-source E-commerce platform is one of the most popular e-commerce solutions available and is a great tool for most e-commerce requirements.
The advantages of Magento are:
- It is feature rich with a lot of functionality already built in – so much of the hard work is already done.
- It is very SEO friendly and can easily integrate with your back office systems and major payment providers.
- The community edition of Magento is free and there are many templates or themes that can be used to help speed up delivery.
- You can run all of your sites from one platform which is great for larger companies.
- Magento can handle virtual products as well as actual products just as well.
- Any bespoke functionality that you need include can be built in on request.
- You can also use Magento’s CMS solution and Email subscription management solution
- Magento also links in easily with inventory management tools such as Linnworks
The disadvantages are:
The main disadvantage of Magento is that requires specialist hosting as it is a “heavy” piece of software. Left to itself it is a slow platform. There are ways to get round this however and we can provide optimised Magento hosting to ensure your Magento website is as fast as possible.
Where do we do it?
All our Magento e-commerce development work is carried out in-house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not outsource our work. We are a team of about 15, geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.