Magento E-commerce Development
We are pleased to offer a Magento E-commerce development. Magento’s open-source E-commerce platform is one of the most popular e-commerce solutions available and is a great tool for most e-commerce requirements.
The advantages of Magento are:
- It is feature rich with a lot of functionality already built in – so much of the hard work is already done.
- It is very SEO friendly and can easily integrate with your back office systems and major payment providers.
- The community edition of Magento is free and there are many templates or themes that can be used to help speed up delivery.
- You can run all of your sites from one platform which is great for larger companies.
- Magento can handle virtual products as well as actual products just as well.
- Any bespoke functionality that you need include can be built in on request.
- You can also use Magento’s CMS solution and Email subscription management solution
- Magento also links in easily with inventory management tools such as Linnworks
The disadvantages are:
The main disadvantage of Magento is that requires specialist hosting as it is a “heavy” piece of software. Left to itself it is a slow platform. There are ways to get round this however and we can provide optimised Magento hosting to ensure your Magento website is as fast as possible.
Note: we are now developing in Magento 2.0 which is faster and lighter than Magento 1.0 so speed if not such an issue.
Where do we do it?
All our Magento e-commerce development work is carried out in-house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not outsource our work. We are a team of about 15, geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.