Curtain Ordering Made to Measure Software
We have become something of a specialist for curtains and fabric websites.
Pelmets, Pattern Repeats, Selvedge, Piping, Rubs - We have it covered
Web based Curtain Ordering Software
These are websites that cannot be easily built into the “off the shelf” software as they are complicated and each needs its own special requirements.
How can we help?
We have built several fabrics and curtain websites and so now know the ins and outs of the curtain making process (we could probably set up our very own Datadial curtain making business!) and how this gets translated online to enable a seamless (no pun intended) ordering process.
Just like those made to measure drapes, we recognise that no two sites are the same and so, our software is built bespoke to your making up model and cost calculations. We can integrate with your offline order management systems or we can build and embed this online keeping everything in the one place.
Where do we do it?
All curtain ordering software work is carried out in-house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not outsource our work. We are a team of about 15, geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.
Please see case studies below
Vanessa Arbuthnott – made to measure curtain and upholstery ordering
Bespoke Curtain Ordering Software
This is an example of a website for which off the shelf shopping software would not be able to cope.
If you have ever ordered a pair or curtains you will know how complicated it can be. You need to know about pattern repeats, drops, width measurements, pelmet pleats, flop overs, piping, poles, tiebacks, voiles, cushions and how to calculate it all in an instant for the online user.
As this was a redevelopment of an existing site the client had a sophisticated set of requirements not just for curtain calculations but also delivery management and accommodation of standard e-commerce products.
So we developed a bespoke e-commerce website.
The site accommodates:
- Made to Measure Curtains, Roman and Swedish Blinds, Quilts, Cushions, Upholstered Chairs, Sofas, Wallpapers and standart products.
- There are lots of additional options where relevant such as options for second lining fabrics, border fabrics piping, buttons etc.
- Includes multiple payment options including phone, cheque, PayPal, credit card.
- Sophisticated delivery management allows for split deliveries for orders containing mixed product types such as a sofa and a free sample. Dynamic Postcode calculator offers cheapest postage options.
- Includes back end call centre order entry and CRM. All fully updateable via bespoke CMS
Built from the ground up with SEO in mind, this is the only fully SEO friendly curtain website in the world as far as we know!
We've maintained some remarkable relationships in a variety of business sectors: