With more than 1.7 billion people using it every month, your audience is on Facebook
Why advertise on Facebook?
There is a wide range of formats and capabilities to advertise to your audience on Facebook, from video content right the way through to in-platform lead forms. Whether you’re promoting;
- An event
- A product launch
- Looking to increase sales
- Lead generation
- General awareness of your brand
How Datadial can help
We are a specialist Facebook advertising agency based in London, UK. Whether you’re promoting an event or product launch, looking to increase sales or lead generation, or simply wanting to spread awareness of your brand, Datadial can create a Facebook campaign specifically tailored to your business goals.
- Target users based on particular demographics
- Target niche users based on their likes & interests
- Target users similar to your customers with ‘lookalike audiences’
No minimum budgets
Unlike other Facebook ad agencies we do not set a minimum spend for advertising so whether its £200 or £20,000 we’ll use your budget effectively to execute the right campaign for your business. We can create a Facebook campaign specifically tailored to your business goals.
Use Facebook advertising to drive users:
- To your website
- To your store
- To download your app
- To your event
- To fill out their details
An array of targeting capabilities at your disposal:
- Target users based on a particular demographic, interests and even behaviours.
- Remarket your email database and create ‘Lookalike Audiences’ to target users similar to your customers
- Remarket users who visited your website but didn’t convert.
How do my Ads look in Facebook?
- Single Image – Make a statement with a single dynamic image and text.
- Carousel- Advertise a range of images and text in a single advert each with bespoke landing pages
- Video – Use video content to convey your business message.
Example of single image advertising, known as “photo ad” in Facebook parlance, used for brand awareness, product promotion Example of Carousel Ad, used to advertise multiple products/services, send people to different landing pages, brand awareness
Taking the confusion away
We’ll set up, test & monitor your campaigns daily, making sure you get the best results for your money. We’ll run your Facebook ads on Desktop, Tablets & Mobiles ensuring we maximise audience reach & engagement. What we offer
- Strategic campaign implementation and audience identification
- Creation of copy and imagery
- Set up and daily optimisation
- ROI reporting
OUR WORKING PROCESS
Each project is different, we do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ solution.
We promise to treat your site & business individually and this will be reflected in your unique Facebook advertising strategy.
First, we discuss your business objectives and the goals you want to track.
Target Market & Competitors
Then we discuss your target market/competitors to finalise your personal target audience.
Ad Copy Drafts
Next, we confirm the imagery/ad copy variations and send across final mock ups over for approval.
Tracking Set Up
Simultaneously we create and set up your very own Facebook Pixel which will track your outlined goals on Facebook and your website.
Campaign Set Up
Finally, we set your campaign up! With daily checks on the targeting, ad creative and ad copy to ensure we are achieving the most out of your campaign.
Reporting & Metrics
After, you’ll receive a monthly report on campaign. With performance broken down by everything from time of day, device used, even ad copy used – with recommendations on how to make the campaign even better next month.
Where do we do it?
All our Facebook advertising agency services are carried out in house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not out source our work. We are a team of about 15 people geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.