These sites feature a complex membership subscription and news service but we still manged to complete them in a very tight time frame and within the non-profit charity's budget.
We reviewed the content, proposed new site structures and carried out a redesign to better align the website with the brands. The layout and design are neutral to allow the two sites to be consistent. We also integrated the secure area with the main site so that members would experience a seamless experience.
More case studies...
- Family Friends Charity Free web design » Family Friends
- Bespoke membership and news service for charities » The Charities' Property Association
- Redesign of Charity website » Prospero World
- Facebook app and Social media campaign » The Eden Project
- CMS for Franchise based business model » Running School
- Membership management system for restaurant » Boisdale