Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is SEO?
SEO is the catch all term for promoting a site in search engines. However technically, Search Engine Optimisation is the process of optimising your website so that it is ready to be promoted in search engines.
If you optimise your website properly you give yourself a chance of ranking above your competitors. It’s like tuning a car before it goes in for a race.
Link building is the activity that happens off site and is a separate activity. So there you have it, that’s SEO in a nutshell
Is it smoke and mirrors?
SEO or Onsite Page Optimisation is not smoke and mirrors. Nor is it about stuffing keywords and trying to trick Google. It’s about building and architecting your site in such a way that Google (or any other search engine for that matter) can read your content and understand your content. It’s that simple but few people get it right.
As an experienced SEO agency in London, we have over 17 years’ experience in developing long-lasting SEO strategies across a range of sites, from budget-conscious start-ups and small businesses to multinational brands like Virgin.com
What’s involved in an Onsite Website Optimisation ?
We’ll be checking for things like:
- HTTP access issues.
- International targeting using hreflang.
- Site speed, page speed & load time optimisation.
- HTTPS / HTTP2.0 Recommendations.
- Caching, compression & CDN issues.
- Redirect & Canonical issues.
- Site architecture & hierarchy.
- Internal interlinking and structure.
- Broken external & internal links.
- Mobile SEO optimisation.
- On page content & duplicate content issues.
- Structured data and schema mark up.
- Extensive keyword research and optimisation of all pages.
What’s involved in an Offsite Website Promotion Strategy
An On site strategy should always be backed up with an Offsite Strategy. This involves:
- Content creation, seeding and marketing.
- Online & Digital PR.
- Ongoing site optimisation.
- Monthly reporting on metrics that matter.
Can you trust us?
There are SEO spammers out there ready to ruin your site for a quick buck: that’s not us.
Above all, we promise our SEO services are:
- Honest and ethical. We always use techniques that fall within search engine guidelines.
- Transparent. We take the time to explain what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- Effective. We benchmark our results and focus on driving actual sales and enquiries.
Where do we do it?
All our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) work is carried out in house at our Hammersmith office in West London, W6. We do not out source our work. We are a team of about 15 people geared towards building our clients’ businesses and brands online.