Onsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is SEO?
SEO is the catch all term for promoting a site in search engines. However technically, Search Engine Optimisation is the process of optimising your website so that it is ready to be promoted in search engines.
If you optimise your website properly you give yourself a chance of ranking above your competitors. It’s like tuning a car before it goes in for a race.
Link building is the activity that happens off site and is a separate activity. So there you have it, that’s SEO in a nutshell
Is it smoke and mirrors?
SEO or Onsite Page Optimisation is not smoke and mirrors. Nor is it about stuffing keywords and trying to trick Google. It’s about building and architecting your site in such a way that Google (or any other search engine for that matter) can read your content and understand your content. It’s that simple but few people get it right.
As an experienced SEO agency in London, we have over 17 years’ experience in developing long-lasting SEO strategies across a range of sites, from budget-conscious start-ups and small businesses to multinational brands like Virgin.com
An Onsite SEO strategy will include:
- Extensive keyword research
- Site architecture analysis and recommendations
- Page optimisation and copywriting
Can you trust us?
There are SEO spammers out there ready to ruin your site for a quick buck: that’s not us.
Above all, we promise our SEO services are:
- Honest and ethical. We always use techniques that fall within search engine guidelines
- Transparent. We take the time to explain what we’re doing and why we’re doing it
- Effective. We benchmark our results and focus on driving sales rather than getting over excited about traffic or positions