Wasting money on PPC Ads?
Confused by Google Adwords?
Pay Per Click is still one of the most affordable methods of advertising and one of the quickest ways to get visitors to your site. Unfortunately, it's also one of the quickest ways to blaze through your entire marketing budget if you get it wrong.
For a PPC campaign to work effectively you must bid on the right keywords and key phrases; your ads must be compelling and attract clicking; and the landing page must be relevant. That way your visitors will convert. Which is what it’s all about.
Why outsource your PPC management to Datadial?
Our Pay Per Click (PPC) services aim to get you the biggest bang for bucks. As we discover what’s working and what’s converting we’ll tweak the ads and gradually build up the budget. This way no money is wasted.
In fact, when we take over our clients' PPC accounts from other agencies, the first thing we do is save them money by cutting out non-converting traffic and rewriting ads to maximise click-through rates. This brings down the cost of conversion and increases the actual number of sales. Sounds too good to be true? Ask our clients. We don’t mind.
Almost forgot to mention we also a Google Adwords Certified Partner- see Google's advice on working with third-parties.
Click to get the best PPC advice »
- E-commerce, advanced e-mail » Nuique
- Membership management system for restaurant » Boisdale
- CMS + E-commerce + Market place for silver dealers and auction houses » My Family Silver
- SEO and PPC for currency traders » Caxton FX
- E-commerce with 10,000 products with A/B testing » Design 911
- Web design - A lot of hot air » Nethy Energy