Find out why competitors are ranking above you.
Discover if your site is being penalised by search engines
Learn how to improve your site
Simply put, Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO) is the process of making sure your website appears high in the search engines for keywords and key phrases you want to be associated with.
SEO is not smoke and mirrors. Nor is it about stuffing keywords and trying to trick Google. It's about using proven techniques to ensure your site is designed, built, written and linked to in such a way that Google (or any other search engine for that matter) rates it highly, customers find you, and you make sales. That’s it.
We have over ten years' experience in developing long-lasting SEO strategies across a range of sites, from budget-conscious start-ups and small businesses to multinational brands.
An SEO strategy will include:
- Extensive keyword research
- Site architecture analysis
- Page optimisation and copywriting
- Content creation and linkbait
- Link building campaigns and online PR
- Conversion advice
And you'll also have access to a client reporting and admin area as well as monthly reports and ongoing advice.
Above all, we promise our SEO services are:
- Honest and ethical. We always use techniques that fall within search engine guidelines
- Transparent. We take the time to explain what we're doing and why we're doing it
- Effective. We benchmark our results and focus on driving sales rather than getting over excited about traffic or positions
Ask for a FREE web health check
- Complex call centre and order processing » Turtlemat
- CMS + SEO - 110% search friendly redesign » Baltic Travel
- CMS + SEO for Furniture business » Tom Faulkner
- Membership management system for restaurant » Boisdale
- SEO and PPC for Gap Partnership » The Gap Partnership
- E-commerce with 10,000 products with A/B testing » Design 911