How minor changes to your website can increase conversion rates.
Here's a simple fact: websites are only successful if they convert visitors into buyers.
And the quickest way to get people buying from your site is to make their journey quick, easy and altogether fairly enjoyable (and not the online equivalent of being stuck in your local supermarket car park).
Making your site more user-friendly can mean just a few nip and tucks to the current design.
But before your site goes under the knife, it's important to find out what your visitors are currently getting up to. Where are they arriving? What are they clicking? What are they looking at? And when are they throwing their basket down in a big strop and leaving?
So what do we do?
We use many tools such as click tracking tools and in depth analysis of traffice stats (usually google analytics) we find out what users are doing on your site and then recommend design, navigation and copy changes in order to improve the performance of each page of your site and ultimately the conversion rate of visitors to buyers on your site.
Click the Learn More link below to download our Conversion Calculator and see what difference a change in conversion rate of 5%, 10% can make to your business:
Want to increase your conversion rate? Let's talk
- Curtain ordering software, e-commerce » Natural Curtain Company
- E-commerce with 10,000 products with A/B testing » Design 911
- Conversions rise to 50% on launch of new design » Conference Genie
- CMS + SEO - 110% search friendly redesign » Baltic Travel
- CMS + E-commerce + Market place for silver dealers and auction houses » My Family Silver