We designed this fun, user-friendly site to cope with the growing demands of the business while also enabling the client to easily manage their updates in-house.
The crisp, clear site has easy navigation and a clean design. We also like to think it has a bit of personality and character compared to some other travel sites which are either very functional or really quite messy!
The site was designed from the ground up to be 110% search engine friendly, as Baltic Travel do no other advertising this was a critical part of the brief. Since the rebuild the conversion rate and the quality of enquiries has rocketed and has vindicated all the decisions made during the design and build process.
The site was built on Datadial's content management system and was built on time and on budget as always.
More case studies...
- SEO for Ski Transfer business » Peak Transfer
- Social media and traffic building strategy » Virgin
- CMS for Bicycle Tour Company » Bike About Europe
- SEO for Travel Company » Shakti Himalaya
- Website Consultancy for Travel Company » Cox & Kings
- Design and CMS for Exclusive Travel company » NoteWorthy Events