Designer Fabrics Online, Wallpapers, Upholstery Furniture & Rugs
Vanessa Arbuthnott is a fabric designer and sells made to measure curtains, blinds and furniture upholstered with her fabric.
Vanessa Arbuthnott has been sharing her vision in designer fabrics for over fourteen years. Combining a rustic aesthetic with an urbanite’s eye for style, her designs have been featured throughout the international press and in almost every magazine imaginable.
Complex ordering system
If you have ever ordered or made a pair of curtains then you’ll know how complex a process it is. We built a complex curtain ordering website allowing for all sorts of permutations. There is also a clever order management and back office system supporting all sales activity.
Please see case study detail on how we developed her curtain ordering website.
Vanessa Arbuthnott – facebook campaign – Fabrics Design
Facebook Paid Promotion
Online ecommerce company specialises in custom sized products
Vanessa Arbuthnott is an online ecommerce company which specialises in custom sized products.
Their issue was a combination of lack of brand awareness outside of their store location in Cirencester, accompanied with a struggle to increase online sales.
To tackle both problems effectively, we set up two Facebook campaigns:
- One to drive awareness of the brand users to the site.
- Another to remarket to users who had abandoned their basket on the site.
The combination of the two proved to be a huge success generating over £16,000 in revenue and a 6-1 return on ad spend.
Vanessa Arbuthnott – email marketing – Designer Fabrics, Wallpapers & Upholstery
Email Marketing Templates
Vanessa Arbuthnott – Made to Measure Curtain and Upholstery Ordering
Curtain Ordering SoftwareBespoke E-commerce WebsitesBest e-commerce agency LondonBespoke SoftwareE-Commerce Website Development
Bespoke Curtain Ordering Software
This is an example of a website for which off the shelf shopping software would not be able to cope.
If you have ever ordered a pair or curtains you will know how complicated it can be. You need to know about pattern repeats, drops, width measurements, pelmet pleats, flop overs, piping, poles, tiebacks, voiles, cushions and how to calculate it all in an instant for the online user.
As this was a redevelopment of an existing site the client had a sophisticated set of requirements not just for curtain calculations but also delivery management and accommodation of standard e-commerce products.
So we developed a bespoke e-commerce website.
The site accommodates:
- Made to Measure Curtains, Roman and Swedish Blinds, Quilts, Cushions, Upholstered Chairs, Sofas, Wallpapers and standart products.
- There are lots of additional options where relevant such as options for second lining fabrics, border fabrics piping, buttons etc.
- Includes multiple payment options including phone, cheque, PayPal, credit card.
- Sophisticated delivery management allows for split deliveries for orders containing mixed product types such as a sofa and a free sample. Dynamic Postcode calculator offers cheapest postage options.
- Includes back end call centre order entry and CRM. All fully updateable via bespoke CMS
Built from the ground up with SEO in mind, this is the only fully SEO friendly curtain website in the world as far as we know!